Sunday, January 14, 2007

And We Are On The Map

Well at least Mapblast's map. Our subdivision had yet to be added to the online mapping systems. Tonight, for the first time, I was able to find our address on a map through Switchboard.com and Mapblast. We are still not on mapquest, but I figure it is only a matter of time, right?

The littlest things excite me but it is such a pain trying to map directions when your starting location isn't even found on a map yet. So tonight I am doing a little dance because we have been mapped.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man my house was like that forever! I had to always use the address of a gas station like 10 miles away to get directions off those sites *chuckle*

Unknown said...

DORK.

:)

Hey, does our not moving mean you will meet me in Chi-town now???