So tonight... WOW. Can I just say the men really brought it on? I have several favorites tonight and several semi-faves. Let's break it down.
- Phil Stacey - I just love his voice, especially at the end of his songs. I think he gets a bit more confidence and he will really take off. He has impressed me both weeks.
- Jared Cotter - Not horrible, but not great. He has a decent voice, but tonight he sounded like a lounge singer.
- AJ Tabaldo - I am just not a fan.
- Sanjaya Malakar - Yuck, yuck, yuck.
- Chris Sligh - He just makes me warm and fuzzy. Awesome voice, awesome personality.
- Nick Pedro - I actually really like his voice, but I agree with Simon. Nick lacks the charisma behind his voice. With some work and proper training that will change. I'm excited to see what is in store with him.
- Blake Lewis - Love, love, love him. I find him sexy in a really funky kind of way. I love his scating and unique style.
- Chris Richardson - Okay tonight the "Geek in Pink" ROCKED. I am loving Justin Timberlake and right now he reminds me of him. If only I could request him to sing "Sexyback". Yum yum.
- Brandon Rogers - Tonight did nothing for him. He has such a wide range and tonight he hid that. Plus going after Blake and Chris wasn't good for him.
- Sundance Head (Yes I still chuckle at his name) - He has such an amazing voice. Do I see him as an American Idol, not really. But I see him somewhere. His voice kicks and his tearing up over his son made me like him even more. He seems like such a likable guy.
So who will go? I am hoping AJ and Sanajaya. My guess is it's between them, Jared and Brandon. But America surprises me each week. So it's no telling.