So what's on tap this time?
- File the taxes. (Val, remind me to tell you about the disk I sent you and what I need done with it)
- Get two 1st drafts for work to my boss.
- Organize my magazines. I have a ton of magazines piled up (see picture) that I want to rip out pages and put in a binder for ideas, recipes and special stories.
- Organize all my picture frames (This was on the list last time Matt was gone, but I never got to it)
- Burn all photos to a CD and organize files on my computer.
- Organize bookshelves. (Again an item I never got to last time)
- Reorganize my laundry room shelves. Matt is going to custom build some things for extra storage and I want to reorganize for some ideas.
- Goto the library and check out landscaping books for some more ideas of what we want to do.
- Locate dr's and dentists for all of us. (Yeah, just about 6 months late)
- Work on web page copy for Val.
- Bake cookies.
- Buy 19 Minutes and read, read read!! I have been waiting for this book for a year and it's out Tuesday.
Between my list and a few playgroups for Sam, a possible trip to the zoo, a MNO on Wednesday, plus our normal gymnastics practices and a meeting for the 5th grade Washington DC trip, time will fly before Matt comes home. At least until Monday when he is gone again.
The joys of a traveling husband.