Wednesday, April 18, 2007

AI- And then there were 7

Yeeeee Hawwwww! It's country night! I love country music, so I was ecstatic about tonight's songs.

Phil - Can I just say... wow! He nailed it tonight. Finally a solid performance, from start to finish. Anyone who puts him in the bottom 3 this week is nuts.

Jordin - She was awesome. Hard to believe she is only 17. I think she will make it to the finals.

Sanjaya - Please, please, please let this be the week he goes. Honestly I can't handle anymore Sanjaya.

Lakisha - She totally yelled the entire song. It was just not a good song choice for her. I wouldn't be surprised to see her in the bottom 3 this week.

Chris - He just looked, well, sad. Being a 22 year old Virginia native I am sure this week's horrific tragedy has hit him especially hard. I love Rascal Flatts. Wish he would have chosen God Bless the Broken Road, but my guess is that song would have put him into tears. While this wasn't his best week, he is no way ready to go yet.

Melinda - Good as always. Her fake shock to the judges response is getting old though.

Blake - I felt like I was listening to The Cure, country style tonight. Don't get me wrong, I love The Cure. Blake is getting old though. I want to see something different from him. (And I am a huge Blake fan)

4 comments:

Merci said...

I will be very interested to see who the bottom three are this week! I predict it will be Chris, Sanjaya, and Phil (sorry!) At least I hope and pray that Sanjaya is in that mix! My youngest said that Phil needed a cowboy hat tonight! LOL

Looney Mom™ said...

I think we are TOTALLY on the same page with this thing. I LOVE Blake, he's my fave, but yup something different. And Sanjaya is killing me. I can't take it anymore.

Unknown said...

I loooooove Jordin. She gave me goosebumps. I also really liked Blake :) What a great night. I really enjoyed country night, too. I also thought Kiki did a good job but that's because I love that song and I think Carrie U kinda yells that song also. It gave me goosebumps and every time that happens, I know it touched me in some way :)

Musings of a Housewife said...

Gosh you and I were on the same wavelength last night!!!!!!! And we got our wish tonight. YAHOOO!!