Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Giving From the Heart

I am so proud of Emily. Today she went and donned her gorgeous locks and donated her hair, 10 inches of it, to Locks of Love. For those who do not know what this organization does, they make wigs for children who have lost their hair to some sort of illness.

So here is Emily a few days ago

And here is her new super cute haircut. She was a little surprised at just how short it was at first, but she says it can grow and is already talking about having me take her for cute hair clips tomorrow.



And of course Sami wanted a haircut since Em got one.


7 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh! Alexis they both look so cute! And WTG Emily for donating. You've got a very sweet little girl there!

Unknown said...

So cute!! I want to do LoL with my hair also. Kristin was my inspiration a couple of years ago. I was with her when she did it. That's my goal too. And now Em is an inspiration!! Thanks, Em!!

And Sami . . . I just want to eat her up. I miss her so much. Today I told Noah we might go color Easter eggs with Jamie and Hannah and Noah said "but not Sami" with a pouty face. He always makes me want to bawl my eyes out! Darn you guys for moving! Wahhhhhh!!

On another note, of course Sami is in a leo . . .am I right? :-)

Jamie said...

I can't get over how much younger Em looks with her hair that short. But think it was last year she did this and her hair has grown 10 inches! Isn't that crazy! Mine barely seems to grow 5 a year now haha. And Sam what a ham!

Leesha said...

I love Em's new haircut. It's so cute. She will be already to hit the beaches.

Sammi you are such a cutie pie!

Cate said...

That's so great! What a sweet girl (and they both look GORGEOUOS with their new 'dos).

Jill said...

What a sweet girl you have! And the haircut is adorable, works well with the shape of her face.

p.s. sorry about the Buckeyes last night. :-(

Kim said...

I love the pictures of the girls. I am so glad you mentioned this in the comments on my blog. I would have completely missed this post (I am so far behind after our spring break trip!).

Have a great weekend!