Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well. At the end of your post, choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes...
- My biggest pet peeve is people biting their nails. It drives me insane. I think it is a nasty, disgusting habit and ranks right up there with people picking their nose and eating it.
- I have totaled two cars and both times it has never been my fault.
- I am huge on food textures. I cannot eat anything with a funky texture, such as cottage cheese, beef brisket, beans (other than green) and even milk.
- I have been kissed at the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
- I lettered in track in High School, where I was also athlete of the week in our dinky town newspaper.
- I was born at 6:23 am on 6/23.
- I cannot drive a stick shift car, yet we have owned one for almost 6 years. DH says I am a stubborn driving student.