Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday's Tip: Photographing Children

For this week's Tuesday's Tip I am going to link to my awesome friend and amazing photographer Val.

Many of us have children, or even pets or other people we like to photograph. But are we always getting the best photograph of our topic? This week Val has posted 7 Tips on Photographing Children on her blog and I think some of these tips are the answer to getting the most out of our subjects.

I am going to put these tips into practice. I hope you soon will be able to see a difference in the many pictures I share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww....thanks, darlin', for posting about me and saying that i'm an awesome friend and amazing photog! I'm seriously blushing and smiling all at the same time. Thank you so much. And thanks for linking me also. You rock 1,000 times over :)

Monkey Kisses said...

your picture is adorable!!!!
and thank you for your thoughts with my son.. he is much better now.. thank you!