Monday, July 30, 2007

Needing New Tennis Shoes

It is time for me to lay to rest the tennis shoes I have been using the past 2 1/2 years. Yes, yes I know that a pair of running shoes is good for about 500 miles, but I hate buying tennis shoes. So needless to say my shoes probably have at least twice the suggested about of miles on them.

Today I headed out to Kohl's to look for some new running shoes. They usually have a pretty good selection and great deals. I **think** I have it narrowed down to three shoes. They all look and fit very nice. They just are three totally different shoes. Of course I didn't buy any. That would require me to make a decision. I wish I was a man and just could go out and get a pair of Air Jordans.

So which do you like better? Or should I look at something completely different? What do you like?

Nike

New Balance
Asics

8 comments:

Corie said...

I don't want to make your decision any harder than it already is, but I am a Saucony fan. I bought my first pair about 3 years ago and have bought 3 more pairs since then. I think they are the most comfortable tennis shoes out there. My husband is a die hard "Cony" fan too. (yeah, we like 'em so much we have a lil pet name for them)

Hope you find the perfect pair soon!

Cate said...

I have no idea which is the best shoe if you're actually a runner (I'm not) but I think the Nikes are the cutest.

Unknown said...

I like the New Balance. Asics were good on my feet when I ran in school. Nikes never were good on my kind of foot. I'm in search of a new pair, too. I found some on Eastbay, just have to order them. We should have went running shoe shopping together. Dang it. Another time I suppose :) Tell us what you get!

Jamie said...

I like the first two. Maybe you could get two for different outfits?? hahahaha

Karen said...

New Balance. They're all a good shoe, but I like the look of them better. It's all about looks. :)

M. C. Pearson said...

I like the Nike ones. :-)

Just a tiny reminder that it is the FIRST (post...post...post) LOL. ;-)

karen said...

I've never gone wrong with Nike. What did you decide to get?

mama2dibs said...

I personally LOVE my New Balances, but I like the look of the Asics too. I think if they all fit comfortably I would probably stick to my New Balances though. I just like the way they work with my foot. I say all of this with tongue in cheek though as I haven't mentioned that...I just wear guys shoes. It's easier to find guys shoes that fit my feet because I wear such an akward size. None the less...