Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Stopping in to Say "hi!"

The kids and I made it to Carolina Beach! So here we are... week #2 at the beach and I am loving it. I could move to the beach in a heartbeat. There is something calming about the crashing of the waves and the smell of the salt in the air. I really needed the break. But don't worry, I'll be back blogging in full force Saturday night.

My access is very very limited (I am connected through a neighbor somewhere right now) so I am not sure if I will get to post anymore. So if not, have a wonderful July 4th and I'll "see" you on Saturday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're having fun! I'll be knee deep in paint Saturday and Sunday. Wish you could be helping me :(

Kimberly said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun. I love the beach too. I always feel so calm and at home at the beach.