Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall into Reading Update


So I am not doing well with staying within my reading list. But reading is reading, right?

Here is my list that I posted last month. The crossed off books are ones I have read.
  1. Ocean's Apart - Karen Kingsbury
  2. The Awakening - Angela Hunt
  3. The Novelist - Angela Hunt
  4. The Elevator - Angela Hunt
  5. The Choice - Nicholas Sparks
  6. The Parting - Beverly Lewis
  7. You've Been Warned - James Patterson
  8. Double Cross - James Patterson
  9. Salem Falls - Jodi Picoult
  10. Simple Genius - David Baldacci
  11. Big Boned - Meg Cabot
  12. Second Sunday - Karen Kingsbury
  13. American Idle - Alesia Holliday
  14. The Jane Austen Book Club - Karen Joy Fowler
  15. Before I Wake - Dee Henderson
  16. Everyone Worth Knowing - Lauren Weisberger
  17. Eat, Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
  18. Playing for Pizza - John Grisham
  19. The Almost Noon - Alice Sebold
  20. Love Walked In - Marisa de los Santos
  21. Blessed Be Your Name - Matt & Beth Redman
  22. Mosaic - Amy Grant
The books I have read not on my list.
  1. In a Heartbeat - Sally John
  2. Flash Point - Sally John
  3. The Terrorist - Caroline Cooney

So since Sept. 23 I have read only 5 books. Not so good. Now I just need to find the time to really sit and read again. Hopefully my next update will be better.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Alexis, I am sorry you haven't gotten much reading done. As you so well know neither have I. Sigh.

Is it bad to say I lol when I saw your uncrossed list?

Angi said...

5! - You're doing well! How did you like The Choice? It's on my list too!