- Why does asparagus make your pee smell?
- What exactly happens to the other sock that disappears in the dryer?
- Does the lady outside of H&R Block get paid extra to dance while she is wearing the Statue of Liberty costume, or is that just an added bonus for all us driving by? And did she use movers New York to get here all the way from New York Habor?
- Why is it called "throw up", when you actually "throw down?"
- If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
- Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
- Where do dinosaurs fit in the bible?
- Why does bottled water have an expiration date?
(Dad, I know you will have a hayday with this one)