- I won a $50 gift certificate at paperlicious.com from the 5 minutes for Mom ultimate blogging party. I am so excited. They have some really cute personalized stationary and note cards.
- My bloggy friend CDJ awarded me with the unconditional friendship award. I am so shocked and so honored. Thank you so much! Right back at ya babe.
- Still no word on the position yet. ((sigh)) I figure I will give them until the end of the day tomorrow before I send them a "touching base" email.
- Matt is home from his trip (yeah!) and shouldn't have another business trip until May. Or so he says.
- We leave in 17 days for Thailand. I am not sure who is more nervous... myself or my mother since she will be here with all three kids and their crazy schedule.
- I have decided that I am getting
myselfSam and Emily the Wii Dance Dance Revolution game for Easter. It is only fair since we have gotten ourselvesChris Mario Galaxy.
- I am not looking forward to another night of "The Beatles" on American Idol. But of course I will watch anyways since I am addicted to the show.
- I have someone working on a website for my freelancing services. I am so excited to see what it will look like in the end. Nothing fancy, but still cool. I will be global! Ha ha
- I went shopping yesterday to get some clothes for the trip and came away with this surprising purchase. No not women's lingerie. I never would have thought it would look good but it actually did. Stylish and shows just the perfect amount of leg. (sorry dad)
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
A little bit of this and a little bit of that
I have so many different thoughts running around my head that I thought it would be fitting that I would do a "this and that" thread.