As everyone knows, I am a bookworm. I love to read. I love bookstores. I love the library. I. Love. Books. So how excited was I when 5 Minutes for Mom started a sister site called 5 Minutes for Books?
This site has started a cool monthly carnival called "What's on my nightstand". Basically we share what we have sitting to read next, have started reading or just finished. Now for me this could be quite difficult, since I have over 300 (no joke) books sitting on my office shelves alone that I have not read yet. (I do have a plan for reading those. Maybe soon I will tell about that plan) So instead I will blog mostly about what I have checked out from the library, since right now those books are taking reading priority. And from time to time during the month I will post an update as to what I have read, my thoughts on the book and any new books that have been added.
So what books am I cuddling up with my table lamp at night to read? Such an interesting mix. I am in the chick lit mode, with a few suspense novels thrown into the mix.
- A friend of the family by Lisa Jewell.
- Hens dancing by Raffaella Barker.
- Hold tight by Harlan Coben.
- A Sister's Hope by Wanda Brunstetter
- Blessings by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- Just friends by Robyn Sisman.
- One-hit wonder by Lisa Jewell.
- Promise me by Harlan Coben.
- A promising man (and about time, too) by Elizabeth Young.
- Ralph's party by Lisa Jewell.
- Roommates wanted by Lisa Jewell.
- The summer of us by Holly Chamberlin.
- Summertime by Raffaella Barker.
- Turning 30 by Mike Gayle.
- Twenty questions by Alison Clement.
- Weekend in Paris by Robyn Sisman.
- The woods by Harlan Coben.
- Such a Pretty Fat: One Narcissist's Quest To Discover if Her Life Makes Her Ass Look Big, Or Why Pie is Not The Answer by Jen Lancaster
- Comfort food by Kate Jacobs
- Deep dish by Mary Kay Andrews.