Friday, December 12, 2008

Couldn't she wait just 6 more days?




Sami fell asleep in my lap during Emily's gymnastics practice tonight, then decided to start puking. Luckily she made it to the bathroom. Then the poor thing fell asleep with her head in the bucket when we got home as she said she still had "more puking to do".

Six days and the kids are all Matt's. Maybe I will book myself on a plane to las vegas nv. (A girl can dream, right?) In the meantime, I just pray Emily and Chris do not get it. And even more so myself. I don't know how I would manage to drive down the street with a bucket in my lap.

8 comments:

Jill said...

Poor little thing. (But save those pictures for bribery later in life!! haha)

Melanie said...

I sure hope she feels better and that the rest of you do not catch it...

Kimmber said...

Poor girl! Hope she feels better! And if your family is going to get it, I hope you all having and are well for Christmas.

Corie said...

Oh no....
Poor Sami.
Hope she feels better soon.

mama2dibs said...

How frustrating. Poor Sami! Poor MOMMY! Hang in there girlfriend!

Ang said...

Oh bless her heart, she looks pitiful! I do hope the rest of you guys don't get it!

Carey said...

I hope shes feeling better.

Louise said...

Oh poor girlie :(
Hope she feels better soon and that no one else gets it!