Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ahhhhh...

I am liking this state more and more. Not only are we close to the beach, can get some of the best food ever and the weather rocks... but the malls here have **gasp** valet parking!!! Okay I know this isn't anything new to some of you, but for me it is. None of the malls where I have ever lived have valet parking. And even better, the mall I am going to Wednesday not only has valet parking (which is free BTW if you eat at the mall) but have 220 stores! Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, Bombay, Williams & Sonoma, Banana Republic, Yankee Candle... stores that I have always had to flip through catalogs or online shopping or drive 3 hours to get to. All under one roof... And even better... it has a CHEESECAKE FACTORY!! (of course that is the whole reason why I am going Wednesday) Now considering how cheap I am, I will probably window shop and not buy a single thing, but hey. And I can justify going because they do have a playarea for Sam. But hey, it is a shoppers dream.

2 comments:

Leesha said...

Dang! I don't even like to shop and I'm in love with the place...Tom LOVES the Cheesecake Factory. How far away is it from your house? Can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

So do you feel like you are still on vacation discovering all the new things?

I relaxed when I hear about all the things you are doing...it is like an adventure.

OH...maybe you should write a ravel guide for them...or at least help them update the one they have!

Wen