Tuesday, November 14, 2006

And OSU vs scUM Countdown Continues

5 days and counting...
Here is a good one for all you politics and football fans.

"Donald Rumsfeld, in his last week in office, was walking across the parking lot at the Pentagon. Worried about his future and his problem, he stumbled and he found that he had tripped over a lamp on the ground. He picked it up, rubbed it and out came a genie. The genie said to the Rummy, "I will grant you one wish." The Secretary of Defense replied, "I wish that we will win this war. Here is a map of the desert and all the war parties. Please make us win the war." The genie responded, "I'm not that powerful of a genie. I cannot grant you that wish." Secretary Rumsfeld pondered for a moment and then remembered his favorite team and says, "Then can you have University of _ichigan beat Ohio State on November 18th this year?" After a moment, the genie says, "Let me see that map again."

GO BUCKEYES!!!!

No comments: