Friday, November 10, 2006

Change of Profession

I chose the wrong major in college. Seriously. When I decided to change my major after my first quarter I should have surfed the net for what opportunities were out there. Who would have thought there was so much money in edible arrangements.



Yes they are really cool to look at but how much money does one really have in an edible arrangement? The baskets can be found at Michael's or Jo Ann Fabrics, and if you use a coupon the price is even better. Then the fruit... how much really does grapes, apples, strawberries and melon cost? The most expensive thing in job is the sweat equity. And cookies cutters and melon ballers will help reduce that even.

So check out these baskets ... again, they are really cool in theory. But how realistic is spending $60-$200 on a fruit basket that will turn brown and mushy in 8 hours (if even that long)? For cheap-o's like me... not very.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know some who would pay for that. Doesn't make sense to me either, but it's all about show . . .and it really gets annoying. Keep your job. Much more rewarding! :)