Saturday, December 16, 2006

Clay & Days

My name is Alexis and I like Clay Aiken. No, my name is Alexis and I love Clay Aiken. In fact, I have seen him in concert.

Imagine my delight to find out that Clay will be guest starring on Days of Our Lives!!! Clay will have a brief appearance meeting and performing for Steve (Patch) and Kayla. (who btw are one kick butt couple and I am so glad they are back on the show!)

The
air date will be December 26, on NBC. So for all you Clay fans, make sure you watch it, DVR it, or be like me and catch it 3 different times on Soapnet.

And in the meantime, here is a little teaser to get you excited.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! (I have to say, tho, I'm not too excited over Clay's facial hair!). Can't wait! Thanks for letting me know ;)