Wednesday, February 07, 2007

And These Are The Days of Our Lives

One thing I remember about staying home with my mom when I was little was watching Days of Our Lives. I can easily remember when Bo finally proposed to Hope after she was shot, and when Jack & Jennifer got married, the first time. And all the characters that we fail to hear about now.

Days of Our Lives is one of the guilty pleasures I have at night when I can't sleep. And I read recaps and spoilers every week. Hey, I have to find out if Sami and Lucas will finally get together or if once again they will be torn apart. If Shawn and Belle will ever live happily ever after with Claire, or will Victor and crazy Philip keep them apart. And what is up with Marlena and John. That storyline is really weird.

So when I have missed an evening or just want a recap of what has happened, I have found myself looking at this really good site with Days of our Lives updates. And to let you in on a little secret, that site has all the soaps. (which has been great with my All My Children addiction too).



Disclosure Policy

3 comments:

Leesha said...

I visit this site often. LOL My addiction's are AMC, OLTL, & GH. I rarely get to catch AMC, but normally the kids are napping so I can catch OLTL, & GH.

I thought you were are GH watcher? Jason Morgan...soooo hunky.

Unknown said...

So this is what you did when I went to bed. You are not just a geek but a dork :-)

Anonymous said...

I love days!