Saturday, February 24, 2007

Death By White Chocolate


Today I decided to venture out into some of the little shops in our downtown. I stumbled upon a homemade chocolate shop and of course I had to have a peek. While I really wanted a giant chocolate and candy coated apple (similar to those at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory)I managed to restrain myself and bought one (yes that was one) white chocolate covered Oreo cookie. And the cost of this single cookie... $1.12. Oops. But it was so worth it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heck yeah! :)

When mom and I go shopping, we always do this. We stop in at a candy or chocolate place and buy just one piece of something. We did this when shopping with my grandma, too. So fun and there's never guilt involved! :)

Jamie said...

Yum yum. Thats ok because its still cheaper than a Starbucks haha right?? and then again this comming from the girl who has been known to purchase a $1.50 shortbread cookie from Panera because they are the best I have EVER HAD.