Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscar Party 2006

Last year I spent Oscar Night partying it up with Val and Jen at Jen's kick-butt Oscar Party. Now I have moved to North Carolina and Jen has moved to Mississippi so there will be no Oscar Party for me **sniff sniff** So instead I will share some of my cherished last memories in Decatur, Illinois.

You can find more pictures in my online photo album.

Some of the yummy food.
Shannon, my fellow gymnastics mom and friend, and I pose for the camera.
Val, Heather and I show Neil our pretty dresses.
More of us!
Jen and her pretty preggo belly smile for the camera.
Shannon shows off her Oscar.
Cheese!
Val showing off her prize!
I pose with some of the Wizard of Oz cast.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg so funny! Great minds think alike! Check out my blog . . . :) Wish I were with you showing off our Valentinos and 1/2 million dollar diamonds. So glad we went :) Enjoy the show!

Cerella said...

You ladies are HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
Thanks for appreciating my passion for being pro-life. It's soo nice to see people write supportive comments on those posts! :)