Monday, March 26, 2007

Family Fun Day

Matt had 30 hours before his next flight so we decided to have some family fun yesterday. We stumbled upon Lake Wheeler, this small lake where you can cook out, play on the playground or the beach, rent row or pedal boats or sit on the deck in a rocking chair watching sailboats go by. I can see myself going and hanging out there often. It was so relaxing.






Afterwards we went miniature golfing. While I managed to get two holes in one, Matt still beat me after I had a few rough holes. But the highlight of the day was Sam getting a hole in one. We aren't sure how that happened, but she was ecstatic.



2 comments:

Leesha said...

I cannot believe all of the awesome places you have found near you. The lake looks really nice.

WOW! Go Sammi! A hole in one! That is GREAT!

The kids are growing so fast. I love all the pics. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

How fun :) We had a similar day yesterday but I won't have pics for a while . . . they're on my Nikon and I just don't have time to download right now. Where is Matt off to? Your pics are marvelous, darling :)