Thank you BooMama for the cool "Idol Talk"logo.
It's Latin week, yippie! Jennifer Lopez cracks me up. I just love her. What are my thoughts about tonight?
- Melinda - Yes she has an awesome voice. Her stage performance tonight was so-so. Do I think she is "Idolish"? Not really. Do think think she will go far in her music career? Yes. Do I think she will win AI? No.
- Lakisha - I am just not feeling her. She'll still be around at least 3 more weeks.
- Chris R. - For some reason I just think of Justin Timberlake when I see him. Yum. I think he did very well tonight, as usual. He just has something different to offer. I see him making it very far in this competition.
- Haley - Can I have her legs? You can tell the judges think she should have been gone weeks ago, well except maybe Simon. He will lose his eye candy when she goes. Honestly, I think she will be gone this week (because we all know Sanjaya isn't going anywhere)
- Phil - In my opinion, he saved himself this week. It wasn't his best, but it was far from his worst. Vocally he was pretty good, but he seems to lack stage presence. I am still trying to figure out where his kids are while his wife sits in the audience each week.
- Jordin - She is another one with a great voice. This week while the vocals were there, her performance just seemed flat. She isn't going anywhere though.
- Blake - Hated, hated hated the outfit. He looked like a dropout from the Love Boat. But clothing aside, he did awesome. He will definitely make it towards the end, if not win it all.
- Sanjaya - I think at this point he could give an awesome performance and it wouldn't even register with me. My thoughts of him are so skewed at this point. "Besa Me" all you want Sanjaya. You need to go.