Friday, April 13, 2007

Blogger's Choice Awards

Think "The People's Choice Awards" but for blogs. On June 2 the "Blogger's Choice Awards" will be announced at a one-of-a-kind awards ceremony at Postiecon in Orlando, FL. Blog Awards will be given out in categories such as Best Parenting blog, Best Photography Blog (Do I know any photography bloggers?), Best Religion Blog, Best Blog Design, Hottest Mommy Blogger, and the Best and Worst Blog of All Time (The worst one should be hilarious, well unless your blog is the one nominated.)

All nominations are made and voted on by people like us –– bloggers. You can nominate as many blogs as you wish and if your blog is nominated you get a cool "brag badge" to put up on your blog. The exciting thing is votes will be shown on the site in real-time, so you can see who's leading within each category!

I am excited because I am sure I will discover tons of more blogs for me to visit on a regular basis. So for blog addicts like myself, this is like a trip to Disney World.

Nominations and voting are open between now and 11:59 p.m. on May 22. So make sure you visit the Blogger's Choice Awards website to nominate, vote and discover new blogs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My problem with blogs is that they are so addictive. So the more great ones I find, the more trouble I will be in! I need to cut down my must-read list a lot as it is!!

Unknown said...

You've been nominated! Go get your badge and do some campaigning woman! :)