So the final six had to sing Bon Jovi tunes. What an interesting twist of events this week.
- Phil - I think he rocked tonight. Great song choice. It spotlighted his voice perfectly. But will it be enough?
- Jordin - Ouch. Rock, especially Bon Jovi rock, is not her strong suit. I had to stop myself from putting my fingers in my ears it was that bad. Very unusual for Jordin.
- Lakisha - I can't put my finger on it but I just am not a Lakisha fan. I wonder how she decided what to sing considering she had no clue what Bon Jovi sang. I have to admit she did quite well. I love the song "It Ain't a Love Song". And kissing Simon... yummy.
- Blake - I'm not sure if dark haired Blake is sexy or completely freaky. What an interesting version of a Bon Jovi song. I loved it. This is the Blake we know and love. I would say he may have just landed himself a spot in the final 2.
- Chris - I think Chris sang very well, but compared to the others so far tonight (well except Jordin) he paled in comparison. Too bad. I love Chris. Even if he leaves tomorrow I think he will make it far. He has a very popular following.
- Melinda - She can work the stage, but I didn't like her voice tonight.
Who will go? Lakisha and **sniff sniff** Chris.