We are just over a month into the summer reading challenge. Where do you stand on meeting your goal? For those who are unaware of the summer reading challenge you can still join. Read details here and then post to this thread your reading goal.
My goal was 21 books. So far I have read 7. I was really hoping to read more over vacation, but oh well.
My books read thus far:
- Daddy Needs A Drink by Robert Wilder
- Nine Months in August by Adriana Bourgoin
- The 6th Target by James Patterson
- A Sister's Secret by Wanda Brunstetter
- Lean Mean 13 by Janet Evanovich
- Home Again by Kristin Hannah
- The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares