1. What do you do if someone pushes into a queue in front of you? I don't think it has happened very often (I must look scary). But they few times I usually have made a comment to whomever I am with about rude people.
2. If you had 6 months to live, what would you most regret not doing? Seeing the world and writing a book.
3. What is your favourite hot drink and why? Vanilla steamer. I love vanilla and I am not a huge chocolate fan (yeah I know shoot me) so vanilla steamers work perfectly.
4. What do you do if you already have a plan and you then get invited to a "better" event? Unless it won't be a big deal or cause hurt feelings I try to stick with the first. But I can't think of an exciting event that I would even be invited to.
5. What do you most value? What is most important to you? You're not allowed to say God or any other people! Wow. Tough question. God and my family and friends are the most important. (I am assuming I can't say my dog either.)
Being unmaterlistic I would have to say my education. If something were to ever happen to Matt it would allow me to have something to fall back on. Also it was something many people never foreseeing me getting since I had Emily my junior year of college. It took alot of hard work but I am very proud that not only did I graduate from college with a kid, but I graduated with over a 3.0 GPA.If I wanted to be materialistic I would have to say my books. Books are one of the only things I spend money on. They are my pride and joy and what I look forward to.
Now my 5 questions:
- If you were trapped on an island and could only take three things (and NOT people, laptops or cell phones) what would they be?
- What is one goal in life you would like to achieve before dying?
- What was the most exciting place you have ever traveled?
- What is your dream car?
- Do you believe in heaven and hell? Why or why not?