Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I am in love...

with my new hand-held vacuum. I have been wanting to buy a hand-held vacuum for quite a while, but just never wanted to spend the money (yeah I know, they aren't that expensive). So today I threw caution to the wind and bought The Shark. Target has a great deal on them. You get the vacuum, along with the accessory kit, flexible hose and storage bag all for $39.99. If you bought them all separately it would be over $70!

This little machine picks up things that I didn't know existed on my floors. It also does an awesome job on the couches. My favorite part is the accessory with a small brush that dusts the baseboard tops (can we say anal?). There is even a cool shoulder strap and storage bag. Go ahead laugh, everyone else has. But hey. Men can have their truck accessories. I can have The Shark.

So for all those looking for a good hand vac... I highly recommend the Shark. I promise it is money well spent.

3 comments:

ErinFiat said...

You have inspired me. :) I was looking at this same one and just hadn't made the leap to get it. :)

Unknown said...

A hand-held vac was something on our Christmas list a few years back. So we have one, but not this one! Neil is the one that really likes it. I am still in love with vacuuming with the big one:) Congrats on your purchase!

LiLi said...

I have the old style shark, but I love it! :) Glad you are enjoying yours!!! :D