Monday, October 22, 2007

Taking Time for R & R

Yes I have been MIA again. Sometimes we just need to take a break for some R & R. It is hard when we have so much going on and so many things to do, but sometimes it is exactly what we need. I spent the past four days with some dear college friends, and while I have come home to three projects that need to be done by noon tomorrow (yes I will be pulling an all-nighter), it was nice to just get away from all the day to day junk.

I will wait to tell you all the details until I get my pictures uploaded and ones sent from my gal pals, but let me just say it includes sand, parasailing, karaoking, Sloopy, dancing and a little Jimmy Buffett.

Until then it is back to watching the Indians game and trying to work on these projects.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your time with friends, sounds like a blast. And this is totally a suck-up comment because I don't want to be put on ignore : ) Wish you could have been at the party it was so fun.

Jennifer said...

Hey..looks like fun, oh wait a minute it was, I did that before a couple times..Love it!!
I almost jumped out of a plane...how crazy is that? Well I was sick the day of the jump:( you talk about bummed out. I was going to jump in Austria!!! Oh well that was 10+ yrs. ago, I've been over that for sometime now...a least a week...heheh
You may have scared the planters wart out of you body too?

Glad you had a great weekend..looks like fun!