- Recycling when possible (we do not have recycle pick up here however we will take it somewhere)
- Buying recycled paper and other office and kitchen products (I stop at recycled toilet paper though)
- Use a copier place that uses recycled paper and soy ink
- Turn off all light switches when not in the room
- Watch our water usage and shut off water that we normally leave running (dishes, brushing teeth, etc) Of course the drought restrictions help us to this as well
- Carpool for things like gymnastics and monitor driving in general. Granted the sudden spike in gas prices helps too.
What kind of green things do you do in your house?