The Popcorn That Was Deadly
By Christopher Jacobs
Once upon a time there was a huge party. We popped 100 bags of popcorn for the party. One person did not come so we gave the dog some popcorn. I did not know the dog was allergic. I had to give him CPR. I threw up in his mouth. He spit it out. He then ate another piece of popcorn and choked. He had a heart attack and he died. The End.
My son was given an assignment at school to write a short story about popcorn. His teacher told him that was the grossest, most creative story ever written. ((sigh)) What a proud mama I am. I just love 3rd grade boys.