Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm It

I have been tagged several times the past week. So I promise to work through these this week.

My dear friend Val and my bloggy friend Chel both tagged me on the same "5 Things" meme so I thought I would do that one first.

1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.


What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
  1. Graduated college
  2. Got married and went on a cruise for our honeymoon
  3. Bought our first house
  4. Moved to DeKalb, Illinois
  5. Worked for Dunncreek Communications, a small PR firm in Illinois


Five things on my to-do list today -
(only 5? I have 41 items to do before next Friday)
  1. Work through some of my Cat project work and email/call everyone that I am still waiting on info from
  2. Start working on "manual" for my mother's visit here
  3. Back up my laptop
  4. Make hair appt and appt for next series shot I need to get before I leave
  5. Go through two huge bags of clothes someone gave me for Sam and return what I don't want
Snacks I enjoy -
  1. Chips & Salsa
  2. Seseme sticks
  3. Fresh veggies
  4. Sea salt pita chips
  5. Pudding pops

Things I would do if I were a billionaire -
  1. Pay for my kids college
  2. Build my parents a house in a warm climate (for my dad) on a lake (for my mom) with room for their dogs to roam in a 5 acre fenced pasture (maybe near some Pigeon Forge cabin rentals)
  3. Travel the world
  4. Donate money to CHD research
  5. Tithe to the church

Five of my bad habits -
  1. Complete control freak
  2. I like to channel flip, whether it be the TV or the radio
  3. Popping zits
  4. Buying books
  5. Sun goddess

Five places I have lived -
  1. Fuquay Varina, NC
  2. Decatur, IL
  3. DeKalb, IL
  4. Columbus, Ohio
  5. Canal Fulton, Ohio

Five jobs I've had -
  1. Public Relations Consultant/Freelance Writer
  2. Worked for AgrAbility program at Ohio State
  3. Sales Associate at conference center
  4. Ice Cream girl at local ice cream parlor
  5. Burger Flipper at McDonalds

Five bloggers I tag -
  1. Erin
  2. Kim
  3. Aimee
  4. Reluctant Housewife
  5. Girlymom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I could shoot you for the sun goddess thing because it's going to catch up with you girlfriend and I do NOT want to see that!!! :( And I think it's such a good idea that you're backing up your computer!! Now finish your manual :) Hehe, that makes me laugh!

Anonymous said...

I almost listed zit popper, but I was afraid of the Google searches that might direct folks my way! ;-)

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the tag. ;)