Don't worry I plan on doing lots of blogging about the trip. I have uploaded all the pics to my computer and now I just need to upload them online and start descriptions. I will probably blog in waves, so just be patient. After all, I have 10 days to catch you up on.
So while I am still steaming over last weeks American Idol (I just watched it on my DVR –– flipping Ryan), I will spend some time catching you up on things around here.
- Sami is learning how to ride her bike without training wheels. She is able to do it for about 15 seconds before having to stop. She is pretty proud of herself.
- Chris's baseball team is just starting practices. This season he starts kids pitch instead of coach pitch. I am hoping this will make games much more exciting than in previous years. Wednesday he will be representing his elementary in a county wide sporting event as the fastest boy mile runner at his school.
- Emily landed her full on the floor while I was gone. This is a huge huge huge thing in gymnastics. This is not her, but this is what the skill looks like.
- Matt is scheduling a trip to Brazil for the beginning of June. He will be gone 13 days. He is tired of traveling, but excited because he has never been to Brazil yet. he is bummed that he will miss the last week of the kid's school. I guess it is only fitting as he also missed their first week.
- Well I did not get that position that I blogged about last month. But when one door closes another opens, right? Well today via email a new client confirmed that he chose me for a project. I am very excited about this one as it is a whole new market, yet one that I love. Shopping! I will be writing online catalogs for furniture and other items like sporting goods and door hardware. Pretty cool!!!
- My parents leave tomorrow for Ohio (my dad drove down on Saturday and will leave with my mom tomorrow) It has been great having them here and showing them around a town that I have grown to love. Thank you so so so so so much for helping with the kids. You guys rock.
- Did I mention that I am yanked with last week's American Idol? (the results, not the Idol Gives Back portion)