Wednesday, September 09, 2009

This Year's Guilty Pleasure

I have found a new guilty pleasure for this TV viewing season... Fox's GLEE! Some of you may have seen the pilot that aired in the spring right after the American Idol finale. Others may have caught it last week as it was re-aired. I was so disappointed after watching the pilot last spring to learn we had to wait until September to see the whole season. But finally the season premiere is upon us!

Whether you were a show choir geek (I can say that since I was in show choir!) or not growing up you can't help but fall in love with this show. It's funny, quirky, sweet and full of a talented cast. I already have my favorites (yes after one show) and can't wait to see how each of the storylines progress. And well of course the "New Directions" performances themselves are reason to watch alone. I was following a live chat online and it seems that I am not the only one who has fallen in love with this show.

Here is a little promo for those who may still be in the Glee dark.



For all my fellow expat readers who don't have a Slingbox (an expats gift!), you can download this show on Itunes.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I Love GLEE!!!!