Wednesday, December 20, 2006

MNO Christmas Dinner

Tonight was our playgroup's MNO Christmas Dinner. It was so much fun eating, drinking wine, chatting and having a gift exchange. Talk about a much needed night. I think many are feeling the Holiday stress, so it was nice to have a relaxing, kid-free night.

Kim, the hostess, made a turkey and a ham and then we all brought sides or other items to share. There was so many good things to eat I think we all had to be rolled out of there.

Then we had a gift exchange. We all drew numbers and then had the opportunity to steal presents for others. I came home with some nice peach shower gel, lotion, shampoo and conditioner. And Mandy canned homemade salsa for each of us. (Matt is excited about that one)

No one will ever replace the awesome and wonderful friends I have made along the many paths I have traveled. But I am really enjoying the people here and have met an great group of ladies. I look forward to the fun and exciting times ahead. And with these gals, I am sure there will be many.

(I had pics to upload buy Blogger is being a PITA and erroring out for some reason.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see the pics. glad you had a good time. wish i were there :(