Thursday, August 30, 2007

Reviewing My List

Last week I listed everything I wanted to get done while Matt was gone two weeks for work. Well he comes home late Friday night and where does my list stand? Due to a few unexpected circumstaces, not very well.
  • Finish buying the kids school supplies and last few items needed for school
  • Open houses at both Em and Chris's school
  • Help host teacher's supper at Chris's school on Thursday
  • Gymnastics and football practices
  • Prepare for Gymnastics Booster Club board and general membership meetings. (I may have forgotten to mention that I have been elected president- gulp)
  • Organize pancake breakfast fundraiser
  • Organize all photos on computer and online
  • Clean and organize office & receipts
  • Work on one three large projects for work
  • Thoroughly clean house top to bottom, including dusting all lighting
  • Organize master bathroom cupboards
  • Go through Sam's clothes and pull out outgrown clothing
  • Organize music on ipod
  • Pick out paint colors for house
  • Finish books for reading challenge
I still have over 36 hours left. Maybe if I am lucky I can cross a few more off. But if not, oh well. There is always the next business trip.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hopefully you can cross more off after today...and tomorrow! I am a list person too. Something about getting to cross off all those accomplishments--good luck!

Jamie said...

You did better than I would have I am sure. And the most important, you crossed off (btw, You Suck) with the completed book list. Oh well as us wives knows, the list will still be there.

Corie said...

Looks like you have been busy!!!
Good for you- got alot accomplished!

Unknown said...

Great job, ALexis! What great motivation, too. I need to do this next time as well. Will maybe force me to get everything done :)