Well? Well? How did you do? For those who may be wondering what in the world is the Summer Reading Challenge you can read here for a quick recap.
Remember this was NOT a contest nor a race. This was just about trying to read more. So all you challenge participants, did you meet your goal? What was your favorite book? Would you participate in a reading challenge again?
My goal was to read 21 books. I finished 22 books.
- Daddy Needs A Drink by Robert Wilder
- Nine Months in August by Adriana Bourgoin
- The 6th Target by James Patterson
- A Sister's Secret by Wanda Brunstetter
- Lean Mean 13 by Janet Evanovich
- Home Again by Kristin Hannah
- The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares
- Second Chance by Jane Green
- Bygones by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- The Knitting Circle by Ann Hood
- Sanibel Flats by Randy Wayne White
- How To Be Cool by Johanna Edwards
- Cocktails for Three by Madeline Wickham
- Summer by the Sea by Susan Wiggs
- The Yummy Mummy by Polly Williams
- The Note - Angela Hunt
- Saving Alice - David Lewis
- Summer - Karen Kingsbury
- Going Home by Wanda Brunstetter
- The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus
- Just Beyond The Clouds - Karen Kingsbury
- Mommy Tracked - Whitney Gaskell
Can't wait to hear how everyone did! And stay tuned. There will be more challenges in the future.