Yes, I had to fit a picture in here. After all, it has been a few weeks. But, hey I digress. Back to my tag!
Weird Facts About Myself The Rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird/random/odd facts, habits and goals.
- I took golf lessons one summer when I was about 9 years old. I won some tournament for my age bracket and got my picture in the paper holding a goofy medal.
- I only applied to one college –– and got in. I am not sure what I would have done if not. Oh and Go Buckeyes!
- I once joined the Rascal Flatts fan club just so I could get presale tickets. Third row was definitely worth the $25 extra dollars. And you better believe I will be joining the David Cook fan club. (Gee two mentions in one post. Guess you failed CDJ)
- I have only ever owned a mac computer. I first learned in 1983/84 on an Apple IIe, and was hooked. It drives my husband nuts, but somehow I always get the computer I want (As I sit typing from my iBook G4).
- I have never had a cavity. (Note to self –– make cleaning appointment with dentist)
- I am big on textures and foods. The littlest things gross me out. I do not eat any bean other than a green bean. And drinking yogurt? Never. And non-land bearing animals? Nasty. (Yes, this includes shrimp, crap, lobster and any other sea living creature)
- I am still friends and keep in contact with the first boy I ever kissed.
- We have had the same cell phone company for 9 years. I bet not too many people can say the same. (Now car insurance is a different story)
- Matt and I graduated college, got married, went on a honeymoon and bought our first house all in 24 days. Then 17 days after that we moved from Ohio to Illinois. By all those "stress" tests, we should be dead.
- My goal from Memorial Day to Labor Day is to read 20 books. So far I have read 4. Better get reading, huh?
Val - I just know she will have some good ones, plus she is one of my best buds.
Erin - I love hearing more about my Canadian friend.
Amy - She is a fellow AI addict.
Liza - Giving my Midwest friend something to do during all that rain.
Bee - I love the name of her blog.
Monkey Giggles - She always have the best ideas.