Friday, January 05, 2007

My Latest Obsession

To everyone's surprise it isn't Ohio State. I am obsessed with the TV show Lost. When the show first started three years ago I missed the first few episodes. I realized it was one of those shows that you have to watch from the beginning and cannot miss an episode. So I just didn't watch. Then this summer Jamie hopped on the Lost bandwagon. So at her suggestion we started getting the first two season's from Netflix. And can I just say, OMG.

I have to say I was surprised that I like the show. But I love the mystery to it. I love the "what's next?", the twists and turns. We are about a 1/4 way into the second season and the unknowns are killing me. Who are "the Others". What are the stories of the people who were in the back of the plane? Just how many of them are there? Is Charlie snorting out of the Virgin Mary? What is the real story of the bunker? Where is Walt and will he ever be found? And of course my burning question is who will Kate choose –– Jack or Sawyer. It is so apparent that she wants them both. Hell, I want them both. Jack is that "save the world" type guy, while Sawyer is the sexy "bad boy" that everyone loves to hate. So which will it be?

Our plan is to the finish Season 2 discs, watch the first 6 episodes of this season online and be all caught up by Feb. 7 when the season starts up again. I just hope I can stay away from the spoiler sites until then.

Anyone else a Lost addict?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me! Me! I LOVE Lost and have been watching it from the beginning. I am also guilty of reading the spoilers because I can't wait until the next episodes, but I won't tell you anything. The fun is trying to figure it out!!
Krista

~michelle pendergrass said...

I don't even understand what the premise is...

Jen said...

I just couldn't get into Lost. I tried but I was soooo confused. My husband watches it but I think I would have to start from the very beginning. I'll stick my obsession.......24!!!! Is anyone a 24 fan??

Jamie said...

Alexis, what can I say but woo hoo baby. Great finds like this are few and far between anymore and of course Kate is going to pick Sawyer so that Jack is left for some one better who needs that fibbing,stealing girl haha

Deborah said...

huge Lost fan here! i am dying for february to get here!

Unknown said...

Love it too!!! Even if I didn't understand the plot, I think I'd have to watch because of the gorgeous men! :) I wish I had gotten into 24. Jen, is there still time??? :)